Did you know that you lose 50% of your bridal makeup in photos and a further 75% with black and white photos?
Because bridal makeup is such an essential ingredient of your bridal makeover it is important to have your bridal makeup applied by a professional makeup artist. Bridalicious is different as I offer picture perfect, light-wearing, long-lasting and healthy makeup that will have you looking captivating as you glide down the aisle. To make life easy and relaxed, I come to you in the comfort of your home and hotel and service brides around the Sutherland Shire, Sydney Metro and surrounding areas.
Our bridal makeup approach
With the highest regard for both quality and health we use pure, safe and beneficial skincare and cosmetics. We offer a personal touch through bridal makeup consultations where we offer wedding makeup ideas and go on a journey to help you uncover the bridal makeup looks you most desire for your special wedding day.
As a professional Sydney bridal makeup artist I offer a personalised approach and use products that are ultra-premium and botanically-based meaning they are non-toxic, light-wearing, luxurious and achieve a flawless finish that lasts all day long. Great for the bride looking for bridal makeup for sensitive skin. No longer do you have to compromise your health for beauty – you can have both.
Bridal makeup and hair services we offer:
- Trial bridal makeup and hair
- Wedding day makeup and hair
- Bridal makeup for sensitive skin
- Free trial makeup when hosting a Bridalicious Hens Party Makeup Masterclass.
Cost: Makeup $120pp or Hair and Makeup $180pp
$120 per person for bridal and special occasion makeup
$180 per person for bridal hair and makeup
- $150 non-refundable deposit is due to hold your date and confirm your booking. The balance is due 1 week before the wedding day.
- A travel fee applies to all bookings and is dependent upon distance and time traveled POA.
- A minimum of 4 adult faces per booking for makeup only. Or minimum of 2 adults for both hair and makeup.
- Check availability, request a quote or book your bridal makeup here
- I only use safe, results-driven products of the highest quality of skincare and cosmetics.
- I promise to customise your makeup experience to your individual taste to achieve your dream look
- I promise your makeup will stay on all day long…post-reception, I make no promises;-)
Sally, your care and skill is second to none. You made me feel so special and beautiful on the day, it was hard not to be inspired by the nature of your work and your passion for health and beauty. I have been using the Arbonne range and have found it to be a wonderful alternative to my skincare and makeup that I had been using for almost 13 years. My skin feels more radiant and I want to thank you for introducing me to a safe product that works and I look forward to our everlasting connection through Arbonne. Thank you so much for making me feel special – Leesa, Solicitor
Sally you were fabulous! You were that wonderful combination of warm and friendly with me and my team, whilst being absolutely professional and courteous. You put everyone at ease and you were a big part of what made it such an enjoyable morning. You were thorough ascertaining what ‘look’ I wanted for the Diamond Strings photo and video shoot, and we left feeling beautifully feminine with that hint of vintage glamour. Very lovely! I love how you’re passionate about all round, natural health and beauty, and how that really comes through in your personality and style. I knew instantly when I met you that you wouldn’t cake on the make up, or make it more dramatic than I wanted. I think you are a dream make up artist and I can’t wait to have another excuse to book you in the future! – Melanie Cuthbertson, Diamond Strings